Company respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users Company offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by Company is:
(a) information supplied by users and
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Company website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, use, transfer, share and distribute the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
A. REGISTRATION DATA
1.When you register on the Company, we ask you to provide basic contact information such as your name, Mobile number, email ID , address, pin code, occupation & interests etc. When you register using your other accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. we shall retrieve Information from such account to continue to interact with you and to continue providing the Services.
2.Listing or paid service data When you choose any Listing Type (Basic or Spotlight) or paid service provided as part of our Services, we or our payment gateway provider may collect your purchase, address or billing information, including your credit card number and expiration date etc. However, when you order using an in-app purchase option on any of the applications of the Company, same are handled by such mobile operating system platform providers.
3.Voluntary information We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, comments, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or any communications with us.
B. NATURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED AND MANNER OF COLLECTION
1.During your use and access to the Covered Platform, we may collect different types of information, directly or through third parties. This may include User Information, information that is personally identifiable, other information which may not be personally identifiable, information on the usage patterns of any User including you, searches that you have done on the Covered Platform, advertisements or third-party links that you have visited, any emails or other correspondence you have exchanged on the Covered Platform or with Company. We may use third-party cookies to collect information, which will be governed by the terms specified by such third parties and we do not have control over such cookies once you leave the Covered Platforms.
To improve the responsiveness of the Sites for our Users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect Information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User's individual interests using the identified computer or device. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer or device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or device. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads etc.), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of Information whenever you interact with us via Site or Service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
D. LOG FILE INFORMATION
We automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our site, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer's name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device's name, device's serial number or unique identification number (e.g. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
E. CLEAR GIFs
We may use "clear GIFs" (Web Beacons) to track the online usage patterns of our Users in an anonymous manner, without personally identifying the User. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites or Service to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Sites to improve the quality, functionality and interactivity of our Sites and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our Users come without personally identifying the Users.
F. DEMOGRAPHIC AND OTHER INFORMATION
We may reference other sources of demographic and other information in order to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We use Google Analytics, among others, to track the user behaviour on our Sites. Google Analytics specifically has been enabled to support display advertising towards helping us gain understanding of our users' demographics and interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
G. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES / AND-SERVICES
2. When we present Information to our advertisers -- to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites -- it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages / content within our Sites. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use Information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites or application, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
3. We do not provide any personally identifiable information to third party websites / advertisers / ad-servers without your consent.
H. INFORMATION USED BY THE COMPANY
1. The information as supplied by the users enables us to improve the Services and provide you the most user-friendly experience. In some cases/provision of certain service(s) or utility (ies), we may require your contact address as well. All required Information is service dependent and the Company may use the above said user Information to, maintain, protect, and improve the Services (including advertising and personalisation on the Sites) and for developing new services. We may also use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages about our Services and/or such additional updates and features about third parties products and services with an option to subscribe / unsubscribe (where feasible). We may, however, use your email address for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes, for customer service purposes, billing, etc.).
2. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles available on social platforms like Facebook, twitter etc.
3. Any posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
4. In case you choose to decline to submit personally identifiable information on the Sites, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Sites to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the time of opening your account. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you for lack of you providing the necessary personal information.
5. When you register with the Sites or Services, we contact you from time to time about updating of your personal information to provide the Users such features that we believe may benefit / interest you.
I. DATA USE
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our Sites or Services. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or any personally identifiable information) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Company also allows advertisers and creators to serve advertisements directly.
J. INFORMATION SHARING
Personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account on Site or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features and to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Site. Any other information collected will be used for- business purposes and this may include User's viewing or advertising of residential or commercial real estate, rental properties or use of associated services; analytical purposes, data usage; improving the Site, or user experience; and providing targeted advertisements to you.
K. THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT OBTAINING THE PRIOR CONSENT OF THE USER IN THE FOLLOWING LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES
1. The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such Information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
2. The Company proposes to share such Information to conduct its business and to share such Information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. We also ensure that these recipients of such Information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
3. The Company may present Information to our advertisers and third parties - to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Sites - however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
4. The Company may share your Information regarding your activities on Sites with third party social websites to populate your social wall that is visible to other people however you will have an option to set your privacy settings, where you can decide what you would like to share or not to share with others.
5. We may share your Information to enforce or protect our rights or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing Information of User(s) is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or our Sites, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
6. Your E-mail address is made available to other organisations whose products or services we think you might find interesting.
7. Registered telephone numbers of customers coming on our site may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
L. INFORMATION SHARING ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Services or Sites (or any of its sub sites), we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
M. INFORMATION SECURITY
1. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
2. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use our Sites or Services. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number or any personally identifiable information) about your visits or use to particular website, mobile application or services, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
O. UPDATES & CHANGES
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
Q. ACCURACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Customers are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of password, email address, and other account information at all times. Company is not responsible for any personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect account related information.
R. THIRTY-PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to third party websites. Navigating to another website, does not make Company liable for misuse of any information by any website controller to which we may link. Also there shall be websites that use our Company.com search function and the Company is not liable for content on such websites.
S. REDRESSAL MECHANISM